Software to be used with ALGE-Timing OptiC3 linescan camera as a replacement and upgrade to the standard OptiC3.NET software.
Whereas OptiC3.NET software is mainly built for track-and-field events, our software is aiming more at individual or mass-start events with losely coupled heats.
Therefore we do not need a start impulse or the definition of the distance or the like.
Besides evaluated bib numbers you can also see impulses and sticky freetext notes for each picture line.
For bib markers, you also see the amount of laps of this bib and the time of day and runtime from start.
When assigning bib numbers, the software will instantly show you if the bib number exists in the startlists at all. Also it will show you the number of laps this line is at.
- OptiC3 camera via wired or wireless ethernet
- IDCam images directly rendered in Photofinish.NET Software and time synced to current evaluation line
- Timestamps from other timing sources
- Take start impulse from timing device at start to calculate runtimes (not connected to OptiC3)
- Take finish impulse from backup timing device to trigger recording, e.g. in case motion detection is not working
- Overlay transponders onto linescan image
The software is licensed to your ALGE-Timing OptiC3 camera (serial number of MAC address) and only valid when connected tothis device.
You can download a fully functional, time-limited demo version.