Software to be used with ALGE-Timing OptiC3 linescan camera as a replacement and upgrade to the standard OptiC3.NET software.
Whereas OptiC3.NET software is mainly built for track-and-field events, our software is aiming more at individual or mass-start events with losely coupled heats.
Therefore we do not need a start impulse or the definition of the distance or the like.
Besides evaluated bib numbers you can also see impulses and sticky freetext notes for each picture line.
- OptiC3 camera via wired or wireless ethernet
- IDCam images directly rendered in Photofinish.NET Software and time synced to current evaluation line
- Timestamps from other timing sources
- Take start impulse from timing device at start to calculate runtimes (not connected to OptiC3)
- Take finish impulse from backup timing device to trigger recording, e.g. in case motion detection is not working
- Overlay transponders onto linescan image
The software is licensed to your ALGE-Timing OptiC3 camera (serial number of MAC address) and only valid when connected tothis device.
You can download a fully functional, time-limited demo version.