Visually record finishes with standard IP cameras, smartphone cameras or NDI sources and augment the footage with timing information. To be used for backups at the finish line or in addition to photofinish images.
Standard IP cameras
You can use virtually any standard IP camera that supports an MJPEG (recommended) or H.264 stream. As an AXIS Development partner we recommend cameras from Axis though.
You can augment images with timekeeping data like photocell impulses or transponder passings. We support a wide range of timing devices from ALGE-Timing, Tag Heuer, race result, and many more.
Manual Hand Timekeeping
Besides standard IP Cameras you can also integrate virtually any source (Smartphone cameras, webcams, tv production cameras, …) via the NDI protocol
Race Result 12 Integration
Together with a seperate RaceResulktExchange license, IDCamPro can connect directly to RR12:
- One-click import of transponder/chip file mappings
- If a transponder is not read and you manually add the bib in IDCamPro, it will automatically be pushed to RR12 and be available for scoring
- Multiple cameras connected at the same time
- Standard IP Cameras (MJPEG or H.264) or AXIS cameras
- Supports NDI sources
- NDI Capable cameras or sources
- NDI Camera application on iOS to use mobile phone as camera
- Connect multiple timing devices at the same time (TImy USB, RS232 or TCP/IP)
- Output timestamps to evaluation software
Software is either licensed onto a USB dongle that needs to be connected during operations or to your specific Axis IP camera via it’s serial number.
You can download a fully functional, time-limited demo version.
IDCamPro is the successor of IDCam built in cooperation with ALGE-Timing. Legacy version of IDCam can still be downloaded but will not be actively developed anymore: